Mortgage in Turkey for foreigners

Mortgage in Turkey for foreigners

Mortgage in Turkey for foreigners

 

Mortgage in Turkey for foreigners

To get a mortgage in Turkey for a foreigner is not difficult. For this you need to collect a package of documents, translate them into Turkish, take a tax number in Turkey. The loan is given out from 1 year to 10 years. The credit can not be received by a person who has attained the age of 65.

In Turkey, a foreigner can get a credit in such banks as Kuveyt Türk bank, Ak bank, Deniz bank, Garanti Bank, Iş bankası. Our company cooperates with Kuveyt Türk Bank because this Bank is more loyal to the documents and no need to collect all package of documents the half of year in the homeland.

The only one condition for a mortgage is a payment of 55% of the apartment cost, the remaining 45% Bank of Turkey can give you the loan. This condition does not apply to villas, here the loan amount depends on the estimated value of the villa, which is provided by the expert after viewing. A rate for the loan per month is 0,66 % for 5 years loan, and 0.71% per month for the loan for 10 years.

Mortgage in Turkey for foreigners

The application for the mortgage, is considered within 7 working days. First, the expert of the Bank makes the estimated value of the apartment, the documents are transfered to the Bank, the Bank considers the application and makes a decision on issuance of credit. If the answer is positive on the loan, the Bank does not give money in the hands of the Borrower. The lawyer of the Bank, with money, comes in the Cadastral office when obtaining the property documents (TAPU) and money transfers to the owner of the property.

Necessary documents for taking the mortgage loan:
• Income statement for last year (form NDFL-2).
• Copy of documents for immovable property (apartment, car, house) when available.
• Copy of the passport.
• Salary certificate, certified by the employer.
• Bank account info for the last 6 months.
• The reference from Bank about absence of the Borrower’s credit debt.
• The application on granting a mortgage signed by the Borrower.
• Tax number obtained in Turkey.
• Application form (Bank’s form)

Expenses of obtaining a mortgage can range from 800 euros.
Property and life insurance when obtaining a mortgage loan in Turkey is necessary.

 

Please contact to us by clicking here for detailed information.

Related Posts

Compare

Enter your keyword