Cost of products in Turkey
Definitely, any person before immigrating to another country wants to know how much money he or she needs for food, for payments on electricity and water (it is in another topic, now about products). The food in Turkey, except a meat in comparison with CIS countries is cheaper. In Turkey, the abundance of vegetables, fruits, milk products. The farmer market does not stand still, every day it is in different district of the city, regardless of the city – it is a kind of Turkish grocery ritual. You can just get lost in this market! So much abundance of everything there! Turks and another nationalities who lives constantly here, visit widespread shops BİM and A 101 these are state stores, BUT! They put a tax on production less, for attracting a new clients and turnover (clever work!). The only one disadvantage is, that there is not an excise goods (alcohol and tobacco products).
• Eggs of 30 pieces-10 lira (2.2 euros)
• 1 liter of milk -2.75 lira (0.5 euros cents)
• Hard kind of cheese – 10 lira (2.2 euros cents)
• Brynza (sheep’s cheese)- 14 lira (3 euros)
• Chicken – 8 liras (1.8 euros cents)
• Red meat 500 grams -19 liras (4 euros)
• Minced red meat (beef, veal ….)-16 liras (3.5 euros cents)
• Fish from 11 liras per kilogram (2.5 euros cents).
We hope our information is useful for you.
Please contact to us by clicking here for detailed information.